Make Money With Squidoo At A Glance

by hetaliaparker

When I first started off on my journey to find a free way to earn an online income, I began with Squidoo. There are definite ways of making money with Squidoo, although at first I found the whole process very confusing. 

Previously, the only things I'd done online were the everyday stuff, such as buying on eBay, checking and writing emails and surfing. The most complicated thing I'd ever done was to upload a photo - I am certainly no "techie".

In a nutshell, Squidoo lets you have your own web space without having to go through all the technical steps of setting up your own website. Above all, Squidoo is free. No, it is Better than free. Squidoo is free and let you Make Money with it.

I started off by making a couple of Squidoo pages on a health related topic that I was interested with, as I had suffered from a certain condition on and off for a few years. I then found a helpful Clickbank guide related to the condition and added some simple links to my Squidoo pages(Clickbank is one of the largest retailers of online digital products). When I published my page, Squidoo then added some of their own links to other products.

So, how does this all go towards making money with Squidoo? 

Right, first off, if anybody bought the health product which I had linked on my page, then I would earn a commission through Clickbank. Secondly, if anybody clicked on the links which Squidoo had placed on the page, I would earn 50% revenue paid to Squidoo by the advertisers of the products.

Making money with Squidoo wasn't anywhere near as hard as I'd anticipated and for me it was a great free way to earn an online income. In June 2009, I was delighted to learn that Kelly Stone hаd produced а guide called " Squidoo Queen V2.1 " whісh іs aimed аt teaching people hоw tо build а solid online income, рrіmаrіlу usіng Squidoo, еvеn wіth nо prior knowledge аt аll оf internet marketing аnd, best оf аll, wіthоut spending аnу money.

Kelly Stone Started Out on Squidoo and learned through research how to be a marketable person. She is more active with her own website and has found out how to be successful with the internet. What inspires me the most about Kelly Stone, is that she's just a regular women like you or me. She is a successful Internet marketer who has her hand in many different types of online income venues. She is most well known for her software and couchings on using such social networking sites as Squidoo and she makes a lot of her lucrative online income practicing what she preaches in those software.

I actually got hold of her guide on the first day of released and since then , it has been my main guide book. I have built many, many Squidoo lens and have followed her teaching about how to get them noticed and it has really worked. My income steadily increased and is now at a level where I do not need another job. I am not reach though. My income is still building, but I do earn at least as much as I would working in a good regular day job.

If уоu wоuld lіkе tо start to create a basic lens than take a free "sneak peek" at SquidooBlueprint first. Study the basic thing about Squidoo and continue with Squidoo Queen V2.1 after that. Іf уоu аrе lооkіng fоr а free wау tо earn аn online income І honestly bеlіеvе уоu will nоt find а faster оr better wау аnуwhеrе.

Grab it now and it's FREE

0 comments:

Post a Comment